Re: Primary holder questions?

Hi Terry,

It looks like you are using acrylic for the supports. There isn't much give for snapping purposes like HDPE and this might affect the size of the "C" and how close you mill to the center of the hole. You may want to try one hole on a scrap piece of acrylic and experiment first.

Gerry R.

Cool!

Mine measure right at 0.250 inches (yep! I got Starrett hole gauges too ;-)):

http://drsstc.com/~sisg/files/SISG-coil/PrimaryDeck.JPG

But I might need to "hammer" it a bit as needed  :o))

The blocks have full machine indexes so they can always be re-machined with say a 1/4 inch mill back and fourth as needed. But hammering is easy and more compatible with that "go fever" thing :o)) This project is already 6 months behind... Gotta launch!!

Cheers,

        Terry