From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, July 02, 2006 11:01 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Metal traces in PVC pipe?

    I've seen some white PVC pipe with crud like this but none where
the outside of the pipe "looked clean".  Seems to me a very simple
inspection method would be to pass a "Tesla coil" leak detector probe
over the pipe or, even simpler yet, just move it around over the top
of a "standard TC" operating at low enough power that streamers don't
work along the pipe to the fingers holding it.

Ed