Re: Geissler Tubes

Original poster: "C. Sibley" <a37chevy@xxxxxxxxx>

I'm looking for an US importer of the German tubes.
The US made tubes I've seen are not even in the same
league.

I've been watching the UK e-bay seller you mentioned
below. Often on e-bay I either end up dissapointed in
not winning, or feel that I over bid on an item.
Maybe it's just me, but at times I just want to pay a
fair price and leave the uncertainty of an auction
behind.

I'll see if I can get in touch with the other
gentleman.  Thanks for the lead.

Curt.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ50QQsassZrikemistelfink