RE: Geissler Tubes

Original poster: "alfred erpel" <alfred@xxxxxxxxx>

Curt,

	The link below shows huge potential.  It is just the result of
googling; something you may already have done.  But you still have the
German language issue to deal with. Good luck.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/electricstuff/geissler.html

Regards,

Al Erpel

 > Original poster: "C. Sibley" <a37chevy@xxxxxxxxx>  >  > Maybe a little
off topic, but I'm looking for  > something other than a florescent tube to
amuse myself  > and friends.

 > Does anone on the list know of a source to purchase  > new manufacture
Geissler tubes?  A web search has  > yeilded a couple of sources in Germany,
but I'm not  > sure I'm equipped to handle international negotiations  >
with language and currency differences.  Anyone know  > of a source in the
US?