Re: deg C to deg F - was: cornell or cornel? : )))

Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Original poster: "David Rieben" <drieben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Hi Dmitry,

> I know this is diviating a bit from the main subject line of this
> thread but I thought that this should be pointed out. -35 deg
> C is indeed cold, but NOT equal to -53 deg F. -35(1.8) +
> 32 = -31 deg F. That's 22 deg F warmer, but still qualifies
> for a Russian winter ;^)

heck - i always do some stupid errors while (very rare) using windows
built-in calc, but it never happens when i use my beloved 8 years old
scientific 56 functions bistec b-700 % )
of course -47,2 deg. C is a little too much, but when i was going to
work today`s morning, i saw -40 deg. C, so who knows...
in the evening news they were speaking about -49.9 in our district -
can you imagine that crap? so "stay tuned" :-\

-----
Let the bass kick! =:-D