Re: Critical rise time (RE: Terry's New Plane Wave Antenna)

Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Marco.

> Original poster: "Marco Denicolai" <marco.denicolai@xxxxxxxxxx>

> Hi Gerry (and Dmitry too),

and me too? let`s see.

> Now, all the speculations about fo, bang repetition, sinewave shape,
> envelope, etc. are extrapolations we don't know about. We need to start from
> the elementary pieces (a positive discharge, a negative discharge) in order
> to build much more complicated waveforms, as the TC generates.

probably this miserable piece is all that what you mean saying "and
Dmitry too"? coz the rest i knew in the 2005 autumn, when i had opened B&R
for the first time.
Gerry`s questions are easy ones - all the answers are in the book, Gerry
have the book, then i don`t know why he asks these questions - probably
he don`t have time at all.
i ask questions that were not answered in the book, at least i think so
- you are saying that i`m too spend too small time with the book? it`s
true, coz i totally got stuck in the archieves.

b.t.w. - are you developing the stremer model? the man who allowed me to climb
into hearth of our big marx guy had been doing this job in early '80th, and
published the results in 84-86. i think that since that time (and before)
there were "millions" of other models - what problems did you see with them,
that force you to make another one?

sorry if i`ve replied too soon : )

-----
Let the bass kick! =:-D