Skycraft Surplus

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>

I'll be visiting Disney World in Orlando with the kiddies in a couple
weeks.  The last time I was there was about 7 years ago, and I had also
visited a place called Skycraft Surplus, in Winter Park, FL, near
Orlando.  Can anyone make a recommendation yea or nay, as to whether
it's worthwhile?  I don't expect to come out with NST's or MMC caps,
(truth is, I don't actually need anything) but I do enjoy a good
dumpster dive through interesting junque.  Just wondering if it's
changed since I was there last.

Thanks, Gary Lau
MA, USA