Re: NST protection filter

Original poster: "C. Sibley" <a37chevy@xxxxxxxxx>

Not sure I understand.  Not critical as long as the
cutoff is below the resonent frequency of the primary,
correct?

For the sake of discusstion, if the resonent frequency
of the primary circuit were 150KHz, then you would
want to set the cut off frequency of the filter
somewhere lower correct?  Buy rule of thumb, what
would you design to, an octave lower (75Khz) or a
decade (15KHz) lower or what???

Thanks,

Curt.