Re: Intro

Original poster: tesla popp <teslas_lab@xxxxxxxxx>

James,
You've definately found the right place to get help
building your first coil.  Be warned thou: as with
most hobbies like this; once you get a taste of
coiling, it's hard to go back! ;)  "Im still trying to
get coil #27 working here, so I guess you could say
I'm hooked...

Anyways, Just how big of a coil are you planning on
building here???  I could suguest some coil specs, as
could Dr.Resonance; but first you should start with
some basic info on what you need your coil to do.

Good luck on you journey, we'll be here...
Coiler Forever: Jeremiah Popp