RE: MMC (Multi Maxwell Capacitors)

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>

I don't think it makes any practical difference how you arrange them.
The differences are so small that voltage-division differences will be
negligible.

If you want to consider using bleeder resistors for safety (and you
should since any series-array won't self-discharge its elements), then
using the center bus bar is a good thing, as you'll then only have to
build a single bleeder for the left side, plus a single bleeder for the
right.  Since each bleeder sees half of your peak charging voltage, it
must be suitable constructed - much less trivial than the single 1/2W
10Meg unit most MMC's employ.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA