List back up

Original poster: Chip Atkinson <chip@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi folks.

Sorry about the outage.  Our power company decided to implement a rolling
blackout without letting us know.  Even the police were caught off guard.

The new server did really well and was humming along fine.  The problem
was the DSL router and firewall box.  I'm still not sure what the problem
is with the firewall box, but the DSL router needed a memory wipe and
reconfiguration.  I'll rebuild the firewall box soon, but in the mean time
I went through and configured the firewall on the server.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Chip