60hz conversion

Original poster: "Mike" <mike.marcum@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Is there an easy way to convert 60hz to 120hz? I was thinking I could use that to input 240v on an unpotted nst and double the voltage and power without saturating the core (works with 2 in series, so it can take double voltage on the sec). Also wanted to run my 1800 rpm synch motor at 3600 (not sure if it would affect torque/horsepower). I was thinking along the lines of this circuit, just more than 1A,110v available: <http://www.electronics.50g.com/cdcac.htm>http://www.electronics.50g.com/cdcac.htm. More along the lines of 240v, 10A with 110vdc in (have 3 huge lithum battery packs 8AH each, but rated 10-12x that in drain current (80-90A)). Why am I wanting to do this? Just tying to be unusual lol. If the nst's ever die I'll probably just wind my own and make it indestructable (well, to where the mmc will go poof b4 the transformer will, even with a resonant cap).

Mike