Re: Help with Terry Filter (fwd)

Moderated and approved by: Gerry Reynolds <greynolds@xxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 13:37:15 -0600
From: Shaun Epp <scepp@xxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Help with Terry Filter (fwd)

Hello Chris,

You picture looks about right, but your safety gap is set way to close
(which you mentioned).

What component values are you using?  What value of resistors, Capacitors
and MOVs are you using?

----------Ahh -----  You have your power resistors wired across the MOVs,
caps and resistors.  That would kill your power.  Take another look at the
image I sent you.

Shaun