Re: Wire Length (fwd)

Moderated and approved by: Gerry Reynolds <greynolds@xxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 08:42:08 -0700
From: resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Wire Length (fwd)

Marco Denacoli wrote this article for his Phd dessertation about 4 years
ago.  I assumed Terry posted in in the archives.  My copy is back in
Wisconsin so I can't scan it for you.  Perhaps you can contact Terry
directly --- he may have it stored in his computer.  It was a very
interesting and highly technical analysis.  He concluded that certain values
of k should not be used for Tesla oscillator circuits.   I may be spelling
his name wrong and that's why your scan can not find it.

Good luck and happy holidays.   Go to www.mesasoftware and click "play" for
some fun on Christmas day.

DC

Dr. Resonance