Fluorescein Aquarium - was RE: KR-10 Tube specs? (fwd)

Moderated and approved by: Gerry Reynolds <greynolds@xxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 04:00:58 -0800 (PST)
From: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fluorescein Aquarium - was RE: KR-10 Tube specs? (fwd)

If you want your aquarium to look really cool, you
should add some Fluorescein to your oil, along with a
ton of UV LED's:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Fluorescein.jpg

Experiment with a bit of your transformer oil, some
Fluorescein, and some HV, to see if they all behave
nicely together. Heck, they apparently use this stuff
in eyedrops for eye exams.

If you haven't seen it yet, you should check out the
video at:

http://cre.ations.net/creation/the-time-fountain

Adam

> Moderated and approved by: Gerry Reynolds
> <greynolds@xxxxxxxxxx>

<snip>