[RE]Resistors for GT4AWD (fwd)

Moderated and approved by: Gerry Reynolds <greynolds@xxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 00:46:43 -0500 (EST)
From: M G <gt4awd@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RE]Resistors for GT4AWD (fwd)

Hey Rich, I already have the bleed resistors.
They are 10 meg Ohm, 1/2 watt, 5% bleed resistors.
Did you try to email me in reply to my question
about the resistors? If so I did not get the email.
Let me know so I can check my email options. Thanks.
I was sure that is how the resistors should be used,
but the website that seemed to show a MMC setup with
resistors connecting the capacitors confused me.