Re: Wire Length (fwd)

Moderated and approved by: Gerry Reynolds <greynolds@xxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 23:07:59 -0700
From: Gerry  Reynolds <gerryreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Wire Length (fwd)

Hi Bart,

In this thread I'm presuming the following terms are in reference to the TC
primary, yes???
Is "rim grounded" the outer or inner rim???
Does center grounded mean driven hot at inner turn and tapped turn and
somewhere in the center is a voltage null???

How does JAVATC configure the primary???  outer turn, inner turn, or center
grounded??

Gerry R.