Re: Low-powered coil definition (fwd)

Moderated and approved by: Gerry Reynolds <greynolds@xxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 11:52:48 +1000
From: brett <archer007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Low-powered coil definition (fwd)

'If' one were to obtain material, of a ''cosmic''  exotic material in origin
'where' would 'one' use such Exotic Material for utilization in The Tesla
Coil or Apparatus,s.
Material comprised of Highly Magnetic, Super Conducting, Carboniferous,  and
Amino Acids Jet Black in Color.
Pieces would be in slabs, probable sizes of polished Kitchen bench tops
polished,variety of thickness,s.
Head, Base,Contacts.etc
'I' know of something being mined at present moment.
'I' dont think it is rock or stone.
brett[oz]