Re: PIRANHA-III Trigger Circuit (fwd)

Moderated and approved by: Gerry Reynolds <greynolds@xxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 19:21:50 -0700
From: Terrell Fritz <terrellfone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: PIRANHA-III Trigger Circuit (fwd)

Of course...

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/DF-DRSSTC-MasterPartsList.pdf

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/DF-DRSSTC-Notes.pdf

Note that there is an "adjustment" in the firing circuit's tuning inductor
so it's Fo matches that of the coil's primary circuit.

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/DF-DRSSTC-2005-10-17-001.jpg

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/DF-DRSSTC-SCHEMATIC.pdf

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/DF-DRSSTC-ScottH-Board%20assy11-2-05.JPG

Seems "so old" now :o))))  The technology there is over 12
months...  Ewwwwww!!!

Cheers,

         Terry