Re: oscilloscope.. (fwd)

Original poster: Gerry Reynolds <greynolds@xxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 08:31:11 -0800
From: Jonathan Peakall <jpeakall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: oscilloscope.. (fwd)

Chip,

Look for a Tektronix 465M. It is an older military model, has a good
internal calibration osc, and seems to be just about bulletproof (pun
intended). 2 chans, 100mHz. I have abused mine while learning a lot, and it
has been great for me. I see them for ~ US$100, that is what I paid for mine
and have been very happy.

Jonathan
www.madlabs.info