RE: PIRANHA-III Power control? (fwd)

Original poster: Gerry Reynolds <greynolds@xxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 20:25:45 -0600
From: Brian <brianv@xxxxxxxx>
To: 'Tesla list' <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: PIRANHA-III Power control? (fwd)

I should have the circuit modeled and results within the next week, and will
post the results to the list for anyone who wants to critique and offer any
comments they would like to put in. One of the components did not have a
model so I will need to create one off of the data sheet. I am also playing
with electronic phase shift control on another circuit that looks very
promising right now and appears to be very stable under the soft start
conditions. However it has not been tested under heavy loads, I have tested
it under lower level currents and loads specifically around 5 amps this was
an almost pure inductive load and was very impressive. So a little more work
and we will know.

DC I will send the actual files to you offline when completed and we can go
over them and make any necessary adjusting if needed.

Brian