Re: Low-powered coil definition (fwd)

Original poster: Gerry Reynolds <greynolds@xxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 21:04:15 -0800 (PST)
From: Mike <megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Low-powered coil definition (fwd)

Don't know, never measured it. Ground side goes back to the breaker
panel ground through the EMI filter. Mains ground in this area is
required to be two ground rods placed 8 feet apart and connected to the
panel through a continuous/unbroken #6 wire loop with both ends
connected to the ground terminal in the panel.

Ed

  That certainly seems reasonable to me.    I guess I overdid it for one of my Tesla 'get togethers'   when I drove five 8 ft ground rods radiating outward as much as possible and tying them all together with  cable thicker than most cars use for battery cables.   lol....Whatever I did seemed to work fine, and since I invited all my neighbors to come watch the fireworks.....got no complaints...
  Mike