RE: 50A 250V connectors (fwd)

Original poster: Gerry Reynolds <greynolds@xxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 23:12:27 -0800
From: Jim Mora <jmora@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Tesla list' <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: 50A 250V connectors (fwd)

Hi,

I have Mennekes (Germany) 60amp 4 wire 250vac Plugs and Jacks for my three
phase coil. They are the coolest, high quality plugs I've ever seen. They
are moisture proof, very safe for hot connect/disconnect and easily accept
the biggest SOW cable I have been able to scrounge. Negative: these are not
cheap.

Jim Mora