Re: Wire Length (fwd)

Original poster: Gerry Reynolds <greynolds@xxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 21:08:09 -0800
From: Barton B. Anderson <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Wire Length (fwd)

Hi Jared,

Out of curiosity and NOT to get anyone's feathers ruffled or to be a
"stinker". I am actually curious:

I realize that you are looking at coils from a different perspective
than the norm and I don't discredit you for doing that. I think that is
refreshing.

However, when you post, it's simply here's my formula for wire length.
If you have the ability to spell out in layman's terms what is new to
your physics, could you please state out the new physics so that the
rest of us on the list who are not so "educated" can understand what you
are saying? In other words, what is wrong with the current laws of
physics and what is new?

Take care,
Bart