Video: Egg of Columbus, Vancouver BC (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 01:14:01 -0800 (PST)
From: William Beaty <billb@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Video: Egg of Columbus, Vancouver BC

A few weeks ago I was up at the Beograd Tesla Museum's small travelling
show in Vancouver BC.  Here's some of my video footage, a slideshow but
also including video of their Egg of Columbus (a copy of Tesla's original
device at the museum.)

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX3dVpK23xo

The exhibit had several hands-on devices in an alcove, plus a large
collecion of graphics units lining the walls outside.  The only info I
hadn't seen before were the drawings of indoor decorative fountains that
Tesla designed for Tiffany, using disk-turbine pumps which generated
laminar flowing water.

William J. Beaty                            SCIENCE HOBBYIST website
billb at amasci com                         http://amasci.com
EE/programmer/sci-exhibits   amateur science, hobby projects, sci fair
Seattle, WA  425-222-5066    unusual phenomena, tesla coils, weird sci