RE: X-ray transformer (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 00:27:53 -0600
From: Godfrey Loudner <ggreen@xxxxxxxx>
To: 'Tesla list' <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: X-ray transformer (fwd)

I suspect that its a high frequency unit. The primary of the transformer
would be supplied by very high frequency current allowing the
transformer to be very small in size. It may actually be very powerful.
I've seen 150kV, 300mA high frequency transformers so small you could
almost put them in a lunch bucket.

Godfrey Loudner