Re: Low-powered coil definition (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 08:42:10 -0500
From: Slurp812 <slurp812@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Low-powered coil definition (fwd)

I would definitely unplug all of my sensitive electronic equipment while
running it. :) I myself even with my small coil, (15/30 NST) am going to
pound some sort of copper pipe in the ground, and connect to it with
automotive jumper cables...

I was wondering what to do with the RF ground as well Gary.  I'm a bit