Re: Thanks from Terry (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 18:54:51 -0500
From: Bill Wilson <wtw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Thanks from Terry (fwd)

Terry thank you for all your insight over the years. I have enjoyed reading
this list for the last couple of years. Still looking forward to building my
first coil soon. Just think what will be said about you as a eulogy if
people are this kind hearted towards you now. I sincerely hope you will
spend some of your newly acquired free time with your family and loved ones.
I'm sure they have missed you the past seven or so years. But please do not
forget we all are part of your extended family as well, as you are to us.
thank you Bill Wilson