Re: Thank you Terry from all of us (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 15:02:06 -0600
From: DRIEBEN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: DRIEBEN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Thank you Terry from all of us (fwd)

Terry the only moderator that I have ever known
since I signed up with this list nearly 7 years
ago. I agree with all of the other posters - he
will be sorely missed as a highly intelligent,
yet totally fair and kind moderator, who relent-
lessly did his job on a voluntary basis with an
unsurpassed true dedication. Many thanks from us
all and we look forward to continue hearing from
you (Terry) as a "regular guy" in the future.

David Rieben