Re: Thank you Terry from all of us (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 14:40:42 -0600
From: Bert Hickman <bert.hickman@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Thank you Terry from all of us (fwd)

Tesla list wrote:

Terry,

I can't believe it's been seven years already! Thanks for being an
excellent moderator and for helping to advance the state of the art so
dramatically.

BTW, I never quite figured out how you were able to do so many things,
so well, simultaneously. Now you should be even more productive!  :^)

Best wishes and happy holidays!

Bert
--
We specialize in UNIQUE items! Coins shrunk by huge
magnetic fields, Lichtenberg Figures (our "Captured