Re: Thank you Terry from all of us (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 01:39:42 EST
From: Mddeming@xxxxxxx
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Thank you Terry from all of us (fwd)

Yes Terry,

    Your seemingly limitless energy, guidance  and gentle admonitions is
something I will  miss.  It is  interesting to me that over the years, we never
seemed to disagree on any matter  of science. Hopefully we will all continue to
benefit from your insights  and achievements on the technical side.

Thank you,
Matt D.

In a message dated 12/10/06 12:01:46 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,