Ex-moderator note - the bad rap (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 14:09:17 -0700
From: Terrell Fritz <terrellfone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Ex-moderator note -  the bad rap

Hi All,

The post the "the bad rap" was never meant for the Tesla list...  It was
part of the "off-list" matter that was going on.  It was filtered
incorrectly to the incoming list mail folder and got sent out by me
accidently.  After 96,388 posts I have sent to the list, I can't blame it
on computer error.  I should have realized that it was not meant for the
whole list...

I wish to publicly apologize to DC Cox for my error.  I am DEEPLY sorry for
it!!!  People trusted me to keep matters off-list and I screwed up.  DC is
the kindest person and has been super kind to so many people over so many
years.  I am very ashamed to have violated "his" trust and that of the
others involved.

Effective immediately, I am resigning as Tesla list moderator.  I request
that this thread not be responded to further...

Terry