tesla design

Original poster: "Adriano Mollica" <adrianomol@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello List,

It's been a while i don't write here, but I got your emails every night.

I think that the major weackness of my previous coil was the capacitor tank. I used the "classic" salt water cap. Recently I was able to buy a nice capacitor coming from a x-ray machine: 10.000 pF 80.000 VDC. But from my calculation, I at least will nead two capacitor like that, that is impossible.
I will like to use it for a nice tesla coil.

I also have a NST 6kv 30mA 220v 60hz (I live in italy).

Someone have an idea?

all the best.

Adriano

_