RE: Capacitor needed

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>

Hi Jack:

The cap you bought is unlike any I have seen before, so I can't at all
be sure.  Since you're using a relatively low powered NST, you may in
fact get by, even if the dielectric is ceramic or Mylar.  Good luck, and
let us know how you fare!

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=007&sspagename=STRK%3A
> MEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=170055836253&rd=1&rd=1
>
> and my friend Frank Jones ( you may know him ) located them for me.
>
> Not much description on this eBay listing but Frank feels they will
> work for the Model T-Tesla coil when substituting the 3/30 NST for the
T-coil.