Re: Voltage doubler, for capacitor charging

Original poster: <chipford@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

so you are thinking of running (2) 120V NST's on 240 volts..One on each leg? that sounds like aa good idea. I have $8.00 in my (2) 12,000 30ma transformers..I wouldn't be out much...I am waiting to here from others...