RE: Capacitor needed

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>

Since most folks build coils larger than my mini, the .15uF caps seem to
be favored.  But I imagine that any CD distributor can supply the 0.1uF
just as well.   I think the part number is 942C20P10K-F.  Try Richardson
Electronics, phone number 1-888-735-7358

> Original poster: "Jack" <Jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Thank you Gary,
>
> Nice table top coil you have, thanks for the link.
>
> I found 0.15s now on eBay, six of them will work . . . just trying to
> cut down the size a bit. Do you have a link to a seller for 0.1s?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Jack

<http://www.laushaus.com/tesla/minicoil.htm>http://www.laushaus.com/tesl
a/minico