Re: real life applications

Original poster: "Gary Peterson" <g.peterson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: Re: Real Life Applications

Gary, . . . Do I have your permission to use this information in a generalized, educational way next time someone asks
me this question?

Yes, please feel free to use it however you wish. The same text--almost--is available on my website at http://www.tfcbooks.com/teslafaq/q&a_045.htm . You can find a little more info on Tesla's invention of the electronic logic gate at http://www.tfcbooks.com/articles/control.htm .

If you have published or copyrighted material on this subject, I would be delighted to buy it!
Jim Mora

My online bookstore deals almost exclusively in material directly related to Nikola Tesla. A recommended reading list can be viewed at http://www.tfcbooks.com/teslafaq/q&a_042.htm . I publish the following major Tesla-related titles:

Nikola Tesla On His Work With Alternating Currents and Their Application to Wireless Telegraphy, Telephony, and Transmission of Power
( http://www.tfcbooks.com/mall/more/314ntac.htm )

Nikola Tesla: Lecture Before The New York Academy of Sciences, April 6, 1897
( http://www.tfcbooks.com/mall/more/351ntl.htm )

Nikola Tesla: Guided Weapons & Computer Technology
( http://www.tfcbooks.com/mall/more/337ntgw.htm )

and

Nikola Tesla's Teleforce & Telegeodynamics Proposals.
( http://www.tfcbooks.com/mall/more/381tele.htm )
BTW, this book contains Tesla's 1934 SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN article "Possibilities of Electro-Static Generators" (see http://www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/1934-03-00.htm for the rough text).

Regards,
Gary