Re: Photo of my mystery transformer

Original poster: "Josh Adams" <knewter@xxxxxxxxx>

Thanks for the feedback. I've contacted Raytheon to find out more about the transformer's history as well, per Ed's suggestion. Jim: It's probably 60 or 70 pounds, just guessing based on memory and the mental image of me hauling the unwieldy thing across traffic. Bert: no ceramic balls in it that I recall.

Godfrey: college :) Well, college plus the part of the master's program that I've finished so far. Up until the moment I became a math major a year and a half in, I'd planned on finishing out college as a physics major...now I'm getting back into the physics play again.