Re: Tesla coil for wireless data transmission?

I think the original poster's question is answered now ;-))

So we will put this thread to rest.  Maybe check back in 2106 ;-))

Cheers,

        Terry

At 03:26 PM 8/21/2006, you wrote:
We may be getting OT.

> Here are some other thing to keep in mind.  The jury is still out as  to
> whether the basic principles of wireless transmission that Tesla  laid
> out are sound.  Anyone who says that Tesla's work in the field  wireless
> energy transmission cannot be successfully reproduced is engaging in
> speculation.

    They are, however, citing 100 years of observed fact....

    While there is s[peculation of 'massive' mag fields for Tesla's
    work, the operative part of that is _speculation_.  Any such
    fields require MASSIVE power inputs.

    best
     dwp