Re: Jack Shows Meg His Tesla Coil

Original poster: Gomez Addams <gomezaddams@xxxxxxxxx>

On Aug 16, 2006, at 1:06 PM, Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>

I came across this segment from the film "Coffee and cigarettes",
featuring Jack and Meg White of White Stripes fame, entitled "Jack
Shows
Meg His Tesla Coil".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzmzQX1_Vjg

While it's nice to see a Tesla coil getting a cameo in any movie, this
excessively "artsy" film made me want to claw my eyes out when I sat
through it in the theater.

I wonder whether Jack just bought the thing (FSM knows he can afford to)
or if he built it himself, or if it was just something the film makers
borrowed from one of us, or what?  Does anyone know?

 - Bill "Gomez" Lemieux