[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Looking for Simpson 0-150VAC Panel Meter

Original poster: "Cameron B. Prince" <cplists@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a Simpson 0-150VAC panel meter in either the 2.5 inch 1257
model or the 3.5 inch 1357 model. Here is a model 1257 for reference:


I have been watching on eBay for some time and haven't seen any of these. If
anyone knows of any, or has any for sale, please let me know.