RE: your 833 coil

Original poster: "Cameron B. Prince" <cplists@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi D.C.,

The MOT's have paralleled primaries and the secondaries are in series as you
stated. I am using Dave Sharpe's level shifting design with a single 125kV
.5A diode and four 1uF MOT caps in parallel. So the voltage on the tube is
half wave rectified DC. I am using Steve Ward's circuit for the staccato
controller presently, but I am also going to build Dan McCauley's version
and try it.

Let me know if you try raising your grid coil and what results you obtain.

Thanks,
Cameron