Re: No subject - Gary's new coiling question

Original poster: FutureT@xxxxxxx In a message dated 8/9/06 11:25:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

At 08:12 PM 8/8/2006, you wrote:
>Hi, My name is Gary, and I'm an electrician for 30 years.  I'm
>interested in learning aboutTesla coils and how to build them.  I
>would like to do simple experiments for the kids at Church and
>different places.  Can anyone tell me where is a good place, or a
>book to learn about making a project, and possibly a place where
>most items can be purchased.  thanks, Gary.

Gary,

I have some information at my website at:

    <http:hometown.aol.com/futuret/page3.html>http:hometown.aol.com/futuret/page3.html

Topics covered are; efficiency, rotary spark gaps, sync motors,
phase shifter circuit, vacuum tube coils with to 36" sparks,
pulsed tube coils, spun metal toroids, etc.

I still have some of the 1.75" x 6" spun aluminun toroids
available for $43 each.

John