Re: Physics of Wireless Transmission

Hi Bob,

Original poster: "Bob (R.A.) Jones" <a1accounting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Gerry,

I think I understand what your saying.
If you fly thru a static but variable field with respect to space then you
would perceive a time varying electrostatic field and hence a magnetic
field.

This is an area Im not too comfortable with. Maybe we need to resolve the truth in "our" frame of reference first
:-))   My suspicion is what you say, but I get headaches when I think of it.

But a time varying field must radiate but apparently only in the moving
frame !!!!!
How is this paradox is resolved. I think we may be rediscovering relativity.

Yes!

Gerry R