RE: Anyone have a transformer I can buy

Original poster: "Jack King" <ekklekktikk@xxxxxxxxxxx>

$30- for like a 12-30 NST thru about $2500 on the high range for a massive bombarder with current and voltage regulation and metering, etc etc - Price is largely dependent on how much current you need. If you contact me off-list I will be happy to quote you once I know what you need.

Jack King

From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Anyone have a transformer I can buy
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 15:44:33 -0600

Original poster: "Victor Yoo" <vlysvc@xxxxxxxxxx>

What are the Prices of your goodies?

Victor

-----Original Message-----
From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2006 1:58 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx

Original poster: "Kenny Greenberg" <ekklekktikk@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Yup, she's a beautiful old 15 KVA 25,000 VOlt Sola...I also have a
gaggle of NST's, 3 pole pigs, a few PT's and near 20 X-Ray
transformers (conventional and HF). SO, if any of y'all need some
iron talk to me. I also have about 6 saturable reactors and some
slide chokes (the best for modulating pole pig and bombarder current
in a Tesla tank circuit imho)...

CHeers,

Jack King"

    Interesting - didn't know Sola made anything besides voltage regulators.

Ed