Re: LM12CL Low-Z Amp

Hi Phil,

It is DC coupled.  It will go down to 0Hz ;-))

I have used it to about 300kHz. Even 500kHz if you take into account some none linearity. Easily into the 200kHz Tesla coil range.

The LM12CLK used to run about $35 but I think the price is far less these days.... $20... was about $15 last year... But a very nice IC ;-)

Cheers,

        Terry