Re: A&E tv

Didn't you notice the "slightly open door out"? By blaming it on a falty zipper they can get away with most anything.

I would not want to get hit by that hot spark through a small zipper hole --- it probably would knock you off your feet!

Dr. Resonance

Was there any disclaimer or anything that stated this? I would hate to have thousands of people getting the 'wrong idea' about our hobby...

Jonathon