Re: Hunting For Pigs...

Hi Tyler,

Hoping you are experienced enough to not to kill yourself, I went to our local utility in Ft Collins, CO. They have a contract with a pig rebuild company, but did gave me a contact. After talking with the rebuilder a bit, he apparently was convinced I knew what I was doing and sold me a 5KVA pig for $180. The best part was they delivered it from Grand Junction to my door step for free.

Gerry R.

Original poster: Tyler Pauly <rpggod714@xxxxxxxxx>

Hey, I'm looking into buying a pole pig, but don't
know where to look.  I may have a backup plan - a
local power company may donate one to my high school
club - but I want to know the market.  I know Dr.
Resonance was selling some... are there any left?
Besides that, where do I go for one of these? A
junkyard?  I probably won't buy one immediately, but
if there is a deal I'll go for it. What's the price
range?

                   Thanks for the help,
                        Tyler

_