Re: Lightning Gun To Combat Terrorists - WHERE IS THE RETURN PATH???

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi All,

From what I know of the RPG fuses, the newer versions (RPG-14 and 16) use piezo fuses, which have been known to go off stimulated by nothing more than a camera strobe. But most of what I see in the ME is the Chineese version of the RPG-7 which is dirt cheap but effective.

David E Weiss

Seems like a lot of complex details to fiddle with as that rocket propelled grenade or AK-47 rounds are coming at you... I note the terrorists videos on TV show them practicing accurately spraying machine gun rounds very quickly into a target... There is a reason they train for that... They known you will get them, "if" you have the time...