Generosity overwhelming

Original poster: <bunikllr@xxxxxxx>

I am amazed at the generosity of this list, I am at a loss for words at the moment. The responce has been beyond my expectations and I have recieved from the list far more than I may need for the next few weeks.

I thank everyone of you that took the time to send your help.

I also thank all of you who have offered support in the many ways I have seen tonite.

There is another coiler in the area affected by Katrina, and that is CajunCoiler ( Chris Mayeaux) he lived in Chalmette and from what info I have gathered his life has been far more devistated than mine ( Chalmette suffered severe flooding, in most cases up to and over the roof line).

I am going to do what I can to make sure the excess funds are directed to Chris.

Once again I and the wife thank all of you for your support.

I just cant thank you enough..!!!

Scot D